Directory submission sites list will be the first link building source that most of the blogger and SEO person will do at the beginning.
But the question is, are you sure that they are safe to get backlinks from directory submission sites?
Ok, I don’t say no.
But, If you have chosen the wrong directory submission sites. Then I’m sure that you are in danger.
So in today’s blog post, You are going to get directory submission site list for your website & blog and guide on how to submit on the site without getting penalized or banned by Google.
Think You Need to Check Before Building Backlinks from the Web Directory:
Make sure you look at all this point before building backlinks on a directory submission sites.
- Check website domain age
- Backlinks pointing to the page
- Web directory user interface
- Stay away from that directory that ask for a reciprocal link back from your site
- Make sure they have an editor.
- Check it is banned by Google or not.
- Build few backlink don’t jump into too much (like building 1000 to 2000 link)
- Don’t go with a directory that content words: SEO, Dofollow, PR, free. And domain with more than one hyphen (like free-link-directory). Such directories like that will have their own network of directories.
Websites like this will be penalized or are on the waiting list.
- Check it is a relevant and reputable directory. site like this cannot hurt your site.
- Don’t you same description in all directory submission sites
- Use brand anchor text
Tips to Find Directories for Your Niche
So, How to find risk free directories for your niche?
1# Searching Directories on Google
A simple and quick way to look for directories relevant to your niche is to search them on Google.
example, Google “Best carpet cleaner directory sites.”
The directory that you get on Google will free or paid. For some directories, you need to be a member of their association to get listed.
2# Competitor Analysis
Analyze the competitor’s backlink that is already ranking for the keyword is the best way to find relevant and quality site without Examing them.
Type your Keyword on Google. Grabe the site from the 1st and 2nd page and check the backlink of them.
You can use tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush to make this job done.
Free Directory Submission Sites List