Before proceeding with our Grammarly review, I need to say the importance of grammar.
While writing an article, You need to focus on two things error-free and easy to read.
But as a startup Writer or Blogger, we all make a mistake. I know we learn by making the mistake. But having Grammatical errors in your blog post might let your reader stop reading your content and move on to some another site. You can proofread your blog spot after writing it, or you can hire a freelancer to proofread your content.
But why don’t you let a tool proofread your content and correct your grammatical errors instantaneously as you type?
Yes, I’m speaking about Grammarly, which will help you to check your grammar and proofread instantly while writing articles, ebook or blog posts.
In this Grammarly review, I’ll explain how Grammarly can help you to write error-free content.
How Grammarly Can Help Writers and Bloggers
Grammarly proofread all your text every time while you write a blog post on WordPress or Blogger, or even while tweeting and sharing content on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social sites.
And also, When you click on an error, the Grammarly will present a detail explanation and possible solutions to it.
But this tool is not a replacement for a human editor, but it will help you to correct some mistakes.
Features in Grammarly
- Vocabulary Enhancement ( It will find the repeated words in your article and then suggest you an alternative word for it with the same meaning. )
- Plagiarism Detector ( It will check copy content in your article. )
- Grammar and Spelling checks ( It has 150 critical and 100+ additional advanced grammar & spelling checks )
- Specific Writing Style Checks ( You can define the document type like whether you are writing casual, technical, medical, creative, academic and business article )
The Price of Grammarly
Before I speak about the Grammarly price option. Let me show the different between the free and premium account in this Grammarly review.
Grammarly offers two different packages. One is a free version, and the another one is a premium version. Grammarly premium user will get additional features which I have shown below.
The Price Option
- Monthly Plan : $29.95/ month
- Quarterly Plan : $19.98/ month
- Annual Plan : $11.66/ month
You can also try Grammarly premium account features for free. If you invite a friend to try Grammarly, and you’ll both get one week of FREE Premium account features.
How Easy To Use Grammarly
Grammarly Comes with add-in for Microsoft Office, extension (available for Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla), and also it have web version
Grammarly is simply a time-saving tool for the blogger to check your grammar right from where ever they need
This Extension is available for both free and premium plans. All you need to do is download the extension and then install it on your browser to see how to stick with you.
Grammarly starts the checking process right from when you type your first letter. Even while you are writing emails, posting on social media, and much more.
It will start to check each and every time. When you type in your browser.
Grammarly add-in for Microsoft Word & Outlook
Grammarly made an add-in that works with Microsoft Word and Outlook. It works with both Grammarly free and premium account.
You just need to download the Grammarly MS Office Add-In and install it on your computer and Then sign up or log in to it.
Grammarly Web App
Grammarly Web app lets you log in and work with Grammarly own text editor. This process will be same like you use Google docs.
It checking process for finding grammatical errors and other will be same as you use on Grammarly add-in and extension. But it’s performance will look faster as compared to Grammarly in Microsoft office.
Pros and Cons of Grammarly:
- You can change spelling in American English (AmE) or British English (BrE)
- Best tool for non-native English and newbie blogger and writers
- Available as a web app, Add-in Microsoft Office, and browser extension.
- Start the checking process once you start typing for mistakes and typographical error (typos).
- Show Definitions and Synonyms via Double-Clicks in all sites
- Microsoft Office add-in is not available on Mac OS
- Grammarly work only on online.
Cons Updated 18/4/2016: Grammarly has released full versions of Grammarly Desktop app for both Mac and Windows operating systems
If you have any questions about this Grammarly review, Please let me know in the comments section.